Sunday, October 25, 2009

to be or not to be... that is indeed the question

ok IM gonna let you in on a little secret... I've always felt more like a girl then a guy... I even where girl PJ's to bed. (well the pants part any ways..)
I've never felt right having a penis in fact I've always felt It looked quite ugly and even uglier when well standing..
any ways as of late I've been thinking of transitioning (meaning going from Male 2 female)
so much so THat I've joined a few transgender sites (sites that i wont disclose do to confentuality (mind my bad spelling lol))
Well to say the least I have no idea where to start..
On monday IM hoping to make a few calls
I may start wearing more fem clothes around the house Maybe even outside (unfortionitly the street I'm on is Homophobic to say the very least)
well Thats an update for now :)

No comments: